Krav Maga Juniors Wolverhampton
All British Krav Maga Instructors are required to have:
- Disbarring Service check (Criminal Record check)
- First Aid Training
- Child Protection Training
- Safeguarding (child protection) Training
- A minimum of £2 million public liability checks
- Specialist child friendly training with regular updates,
Krav Maga Juniors – Class Location
Colton Hills Community School, Jeremy Rd, WV4 5DG
Krav Maga Juniors Training Nights
Tuesday evenings. Contact Mark for times.
Krav Maga Juniors – Ages
Will offers Krav Maga Juniors programmes for 11 to 16 years of age. Adult classes are run seperately.
Krav Maga Juniors Instructor – Chris Lee
Mark is a certified childrens Krav Maga Instructor. Mark also holds certifications in:
- Adult Senior Krav Maga programme Instructor
- 4th Dan Instructor – Taekwon Do
- Qualified Personal Trainer
Book a Free Krav Maga Juniors class for your child
We welcome new or inexperienced members into our classes. To book your child into a class, click on the Try a Free class button below. The Instructor will meet you and your child 10 minutes before the class to get to know you and introduce Krav Maga training to you. You will be required to complete a medical form and disclaimer prior to any training.
The Free class is a gentle introduction to Krav Maga for you and your child, its an opportunity to see whether you feel it is a good fit for your childs needs. There is no obligation to continue and no hard sell. If it’s for you, then great, if not, that’s ok too.